Jessica & Vanessa / The Cloth Mill at Eno River
These brides did such a beautiful job making this day their own at a renovated cotton mill in Hillsborough, NC. Every wedding tradition had a personal spin on it- from their bridal party to the reception music.
They wrote a note to every single guest as their place holder, with memories from each friendship and a thank you for celebrating with them as they start this new chapter together.
Vanessa's dad and a good friend officiated their ceremony with heartfelt stories and memories included. Each family brought a vial of water from creeks that were significant to each bride's childhood, and they poured them into a bowl with a third jar of ocean water from their new home together in Wilmington.
After dinner and toasts everyone got down on the dance floor to the best darn live music I think I've ever heard.
It was an honor to celebrate with them. Hope you enjoy the photos below!
- Venue: The Cloth Mill at Eno River
- Wedding Planner: Carolina Fête
- Dress: BHLDN
- Suit: Joe by Joseph Abboud
- Hair/MUA: The Junction Salon & Bar
- Rings: Bailey's Fine Jewelry
- Florist: Mae Flowers
- Stationary: Pine Nineteen Design Company
- Rentals: American Party Rentals & The Greenhouse Picker Sisters
- Catering: Southern Harvest
- Cake: Farmer and the Dail
- Band: Soul Jam
and a special thanks to Rachael for second shooting with me. A few of her photos made their way in here :)