This summer Carolyn and I collaborated with our favorite vendors around town to put together a styled shoot on my family's farm outside of Asheville. We were inspired by handmade elements and the art of craft, storytelling, and Dustin and Alaina's natural chemistry.
Pulling off a real wedding is a team effort; so much goes into everything coming together and running smoothly. Big, big thank you to Alex for all the hard work she put in to making this a reality while also making it look effortless. She's a rockstar.
- Styling: Alex Fisher of Lucky Penny Creative
- Dress: Anna Campbell design provided by Wildflower Bridal
- Jewelry: Fox and Beaux
- Flowers: Urban Farm Girl
- Props: Bomisch
- Plates & Bowls: East Fork Pottery
- Pastries: Owl Bakery
- Videography: Evergreen Era Films
- Hair: Brianna Adams
- MUA: Jennifer O'Leary with Blush Asheville
- Stationary: Adé Hogue